Past Speakers and Events 2011 - 2015
Our great lineup during this period included:
- Sarah van Beck, Daffodils
- Dan Long, Clematis expert, owner Brushwood Gardens
- Patricia Kyritsi Howell, Is there an Apothecary in Your Garden?
Dr. Larry Mellichamp, The Amazing World of Ferns
- Jim Gibbs, Gibbs Gardens
Martha Tate on "Margaret Moseley's A Garden to Remember"
- Pruning Workshops with Jamie Blackburn
- Visits and Tours to Jenks Farm, Arabia Mountain, Olmstead Linear Parks,
- Ted Stephens, Nurseries Caroliniana
- Betsy Hall, Hall's Flower - Flower Arranging Workshop
- Kelly Norris, "What's New in the World of Irises"
- Dr. Bodie Pennisi, "Flavor, Fragrance and Medicine from the Garden"
- Dotty Myers, noted Atlanta area Landscape Designer
- Mike Francis from Maple Ridge Nurseries. "Cultivars that Thrive"
Jamie Blackburn, "Ornamental Shrubs for the Perennial Border"
Michael Buckman, "Gardening For Butterflies"
- Don Jacobs, "A Granite Scree Garden: A Limitless Pleasure"
- Ryan Gainey on "A Garden of Remembrance"
- See summaries of their topics, books written, and other resources by linked below. Note: any book prices are historical.